MICRO-ART-EN Technical sheet
1. DECORATIVE COATING MICROCEMENT
15. TC.E.0262.5 EN Jan 2020 SECILTEK Apartado 2, 2406-909 Maceira LRA PORTUGAL Tel.: +351 244 770 220 Fax: +351 244 777 997 firstname.lastname@example.org www.seciltek.com www.secilpro.com
14. 26 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL Being the conditions of applying our products out of our reach we do not take responsibility for its misuse. It is the customer’s duty to verify the suitability of the product for the intended purpose. In any case, our responsibility is limited to the value of the goods supplied by us. The information contained in the present data sheet may be altered without prior notice. In case of doubt and if you need any further advice please contact our technical services.
3. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 5 4 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL 1 SECILTEK ESTABLISHED IN 1891, SECILTEK IS A COMPANY THAT DEVELOPS AND PRODUCES NEW MATERIALS FOR CONSTRUCTION. As part of the Secil Group, one of the leading national industrial groups, SECILTEK has always been a cutting- edge company throughout its history, pioneering the production of Natural Hydraulic Lime (NHL) and industrial dry mortars in Portugal. It currently offers a wide range of products and solutions that meet high construction requirements such as durability of materials, technical performance of solutions, high application efficiency and increased energy and environmental performance of buildings. RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT The high investment made by SECILTEK each year in research and development of new products results from its strategy to design innovative, technologically advanced products, contributing to improved sustainability and efficiency in construction. TILE ADHESIVES COATINGS WATERPRROFING MICROCEMENT DRY PREMIXED CONCRETE CONCRETE REPAIR MASONRY MORTARS FLOORING DECORATIVE FLOORING THERMAL RENDER CORK MORTARS INSULATION SYSTEMS (ETICS) REHABILITATION AND RENOVATION MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
4. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 7 6 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL 2 THE MICRO ART SYSTEM MICRO ART is a micro cementitious coating system that enables applications on a wide range of substrates, with the exclusive refinement of finishes that adapt to both modern and traditional styles. This new concept of mineral coatings, with a wide range of applications, delivers a huge variety of results, customized and tailored to each client. The main characteristics of the MICRO ART system are: • High quality finish and durability with reduced thickness; • Possibility of application on walls and floors, both indoors and outdoors; • Ideal coating for application in bathrooms and kitchens; • Suitable for renovation (possibility of application on old substrates). 3 FIELD OF USE MICRO ART system is intended for the high aesthetic performance decorative coating of indoor and outdoor walls and floors with pedestrian traffic. The system enables application on various types of rigid substrates, such as: • Cementitious substrates; • Old ceramic tiles; • Plasterboard; • MDF, preferably waterproof; • Marine plywood; • Stone elements; • Wood (furniture); • Sanitary equipment (shower trays, washbasins, etc.); • Gypsum plasters; • among other. MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
8. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 15 14 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED Flexible metal trowels Shorthaired rollers and small brushes and their handles Electrical mixer (300 to 400 rpm) Gloves Iron sandpaper Clean uniform, mask and clean footwear Brooms and vacuum cleaner Surface protection tapes and plastics 6.2 MICRO ART AD 21 application MICRO ART AD 21 is used on vertical or horizontal surfaces, indoors and outdoors. It is suitable for regulating substrate absorption, promoting adhesion on heterogeneous substrates as well as improving workability of the mortar on the substrate. MICRO ART AD 21 is used as adhesion primer on several substrates, such as: old cementitious substrates, marine plywood, wood and substrates from where other coatings have been removed such as paint, varnishes. It is also applicable over substrates with old coats residues or slightly powdery. Before application, the product should be stirred until complete homogenization. MICRO ART AD 21 adhesion primer should be applied with an anti-drip roller and let to dry for at least 3 hours before application of MICRO ART MC 01. MICROCIMENTO SECIL MANUAL TÉCNICO MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
6. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 11 10 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL 5 COLOURS AND FINISHES MICRO ART is available in 15 colours and 2 types of finish, being a versatile solution, adaptable to various architectural styles and environments. MICRO ART is suitable for the execution of coloured interior and exterior decorative coatings of reduced thickness (3 to 5 mm). It is ideal for the renovation of spaces and new works, where the heterogeneous appearance of a coloured cement floor or wall is desired. MICRO ART is a micro-cement coating system that enables applications on varied substrates, with the exclusive refinement of finishes that adapt to both modern and traditional styles. This new concept of mineral coatings, with a wide range of applications, provides a huge variety of results, customized and tailored to each customer. RUSTIC FINISH FINE FINISH PATINA METALLIC FINISH 001 013 017 070 010 014 018 080 GOLD SILVER BRONZE 011 015 019 090 012 016 050 NEW NEW NEW MICROCIMENTO SECIL MANUAL TÉCNICO MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
2. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 3 2 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL 1 SECILTEK 4 2 MICRO ART 7 3 FIELD OF USE 7 4 COMPONENTS 8 5 COLOURS AND FINISHES 10 6 APPLICATION METHODOLOGY 13 TABLE OF CONTENTS MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
12. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 23 22 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL SEALING MICRO ART AD 91 is used as a sealant on vertical or horizontal surfaces, indoors and outdoors, and is intended for filling pores of finish hard surfaces, promoting adhesion, finish lacquering and increasing the performance of acrylic finish surface protectors. Prior to application, MICRO ART AD 91 should be stirred until complete homogenization ( IMAGE 19 ). Apply over the substrate using a short hair or microfiber roller ( IMAGE 20 ). When applying, worked areas should be consecutively overlapped while they are fresh. Surfaces should dry completely for at least 3 h. Finally, surfaces should be sanded to remove any irregularities. In this case it is recommended to use a 280 grain iron. MICRO ART AD 45 or MICRO ART AD 46 surface protectors may be applied after cleaning the sanded surface of MICRO ART AD 91 . VARNISH Depending on the desired finish, choices are: MICRO ART AD 45 – satin finish or MICRO ART AD 46 – glossy finish. Prior to application, the product should be stirred until complete homogenization. Apply onto the substrate using a short hair or microfiber roller ( IMAGE 21 ). When applying, worked areas should be consecutively overlapped while they are fresh. Surfaces should dry completely for at least 6 h. Minimum application of 3 to 4 coats is recommended. After application and drying of each layer, sand the surface so as to remove any irregularities ( IMAGE 22 ). In this case, it is recommended to use a 280 grain iron sandpaper. Vacuum well before applying a new coat ( IMAGES 23 AND 24 ). After the 1st layer of MICRO ART AD 45/46 is dry, the 2nd layer should be applied with a short hair roller Cleaning before applying the protector Sanding between layerss Final aspect of MICRO ART AD 45/46 21 22 23 24 MICROCIMENTO SECIL MANUAL TÉCNICO MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
7. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 13 12 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL 6 APPLICATION METHODOLOGY 6.1 Substrate preparation GENERAL CONDITIONS Substrates should be dry, hardened, cohesive, clean from dust or other residues (oils, water repellents, varnishes, fats, among others) that affect the adhesion conditions. The substrate should be flat and levelled, this characteristic being essential for good performance of this decorative coating. The MICRO ART system is applied in a 3 to 5 mm total thickness, so this product will not solve any existing substrate planimetry problems. MICRO ART system should not be applied to damp surfaces. If any, before application of the system, its origin should be eliminated or treated. In any case, it is recommended to use a moisture meter so as to make sure that the moisture in the substrate does not exceed 5 %. Before applying the MICRO ART system, uncoated surfaces should be adequately protected to prevent staining due to the difficulty of removing the material on various surfaces. RENOVATION In renovation operations, there should be no application on non-adhesive mortars/concretes, or on loose ceramic tiles. In such cases, all unstable or non-adherent surfaces should be removed, stabilized and levelled with REDUR MAX FORCE , in case of walls, or PLAN FORCE , on floors. When applying on powdery mortars/concrete, they should be properly cleaned and the use of MICRO ART AD 21 primer is always recommended. Cracked substrates should be repaired with mortars suitable for this purpose or by another method appropriate to the pathology in question. If surfaces are treated with varnishes, paints or other resins, they must be removed by sanding or mechanical means, repairing the surface afterwards. In this type of substrate, the use of MICRO ART AD 21 primer is always recommended. For new marine plywood surfaces, prior application of MICRO ART AD 21 is recommended. In case of old MDF or plasterboard surfaces, the need to apply the primer should be assessed if it has got residues of other materials. If kitchen counters, shower trays, bathtubs or bathroom furniture are to be coated, these surfaces should be treated with waterproofing products. The MICRO ART system is water resistant, but this product should not be regarded as a coating for water tanks or swimming pools. MICRO ART system should not be applied to wooden floors, parquet, swimming pools or tanks. MICROCIMENTO SECIL MANUAL TÉCNICO MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
10. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 19 18 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL movements, so that it is not possible to perceive where the application was started. In order to obtain a fine finish, MICRO ART MC 02 is used, applied at least 4 hours after MICRO ART MC 01 is dry. MICRO ART MC 02 should be applied by using a steel trowel or float, in at least two layers with a thickness not exceeding 0,5 mm ( IMAGE 8 ). MICRO ART MC 02 final layer should be applied over the previous one while still fresh, but hard enough so it is possible to sand it, with a minimum drying time of 3 hours ( 9 ). If it is too dry, the application of the last two layers should be repeated to ensure this requirement. The final layer (both for the rustic and the fine finish) does not allow patching. If occasional repairs are required, the entire surface should be sanded again, cleaned and a new MICRO ART MC 01 or MICRO ART MC 02 layer applied, depending on the texture desired ( IMAGE 9 AND 10 ). PATINA FINISH MICRO ART MC PATINE should only be applied over the MICRO ART system to walls by applying one coat of MICRO ART AD 91 acrylic sealant, and after it has been properly sanded and vacuumed so as to ensure excellent adhesion to the substrate. Apply MICRO ART MC PATINE over MICRO ART AD 91 , previously sanded and properly vacuumed, using a trowel, spreading it in one or two coats with at least a 4-hour interval between coats as it may depend on existing air temperature and humidity conditions. Then, and after the new chosen MICRO ART MC PATINE finish drying time, it should be protected by applying two coats of satin acrylic varnish – MICRO ART AD 45 – or glossy – MICRO ART AD 46 – depending on the desired finish using the techniques recommended in the product data sheets. 9 10 11 12 Sanding between layers and subsequent cleaning Cleaning before applying the protector Application of MICRO ART MC 02 last layer MICRO ART AD 92 Polyurethane Sealant MICROCIMENTO SECIL MANUAL TÉCNICO MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
13. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 25 24 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL WAXED FINISH MICRO ART AD 47 is a concentrated acrylic wax specially designed for application on substrates where a finish similar to traditional waxes is desired. This type of finish should be used on surfaces where MICRO ART AD 45 or MICRO ART AD 46 acrylic finish has been applied. Prior to application, the product should be stirred until complete homogenization. Apply MICRO ART AD 47 on the substrate using a flat mop, a soft cloth or a conventional wax applicator. MICRO ART AD 47 is applied in thin layers in circles, in at least 2 coats, depending on the type of floor. There should be at least a 12-hour interval between coats. 6.5 General conditions of application MICRO ART system should be applied by teams aware of the good application practices. Products included in the system should not be applied at room and substrate temperatures below 10° C and above 30° C and air relative humidity greater than 70%. The system should not be applied in the presence of rain or very high humidity or when rainfall is expected within 24 hours of application. These conditions may compromise the normal operation of the different components of the MICRO ART system. In dry weather or strong exposure to wind or sunlight, application surfaces should be protected to minimize the direct action of these external agents. Weather conditions may change the expected application times and they should be adjusted. Product consumption should be respected as indicated above to ensure good performance. Do not add any other substances to the products, unless this is clearly specified in the operating instructions. Structural joints of the building as well as functional joints of the application substrate should be respected. MICRO ART system should not be applied to substrates subject to rising damp. In such cases, the origin of this issue should be eliminated or treated before the system is applied. Application of MICRO ART system does not replace consultation of the component products technical data sheet. MICRO ART system should not be used in areas subject to abrasive mechanical action. MICRO ART system should not be used in areas where non-neutral chemical products are expected to be used. After applying the surface protector, a 24-hour waiting time is recommended, for limited access to people. For more intense use such as putting furniture in place, wait at least 10 days. 6.6 Storage of products on site Storage of the MICRO ART system components on site should be carried out by keeping them in the original packaging and in a dry and covered place. Powder or paste products should not be used after the expiration date on the package. 6.7 Safety and hygiene recommendations Application of the MICRO ART system does not involve any special toxicity risks, provided that in the places where application takes place there is air renewal. When applying the product, the possibility of product contact with the eyes should be avoided, and thus it is advisable to wear suitable personal protective equipment, namely safety goggles. In case of contact with eyes, immediate washing with running water is recommended. If there are symptoms of irritation a doctor should be consulted. In any case, it is recommended to consult the different safety data sheets of the products that include the system 6.8 Maintenance For the surface to maintain its appearance it is necessary to establish a proper maintenance plan using pH neutral detergents, waxes, such as MICRO ART AD 47 and appropriate cleaning equipment. Any spill should be removed immediately. Reapplication of surface protectors is defined depending on the use of the surfaces coated with MICRO ART . MICROCIMENTO SECIL MANUAL TÉCNICO MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
9. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 17 16 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL 6.3 Application of mortars Two types of finishing textures are available in the MICRO ART system: rustic and fine. In the rustic finish, only MICRO ART MC 01 mortar is applied which, besides having a substrate levelling function, also enables execution of the finish with a more resistant texture. If a fine finish is desired, it is achieved by finishing with the MICRO ART MC 02 mor tar. The application method depends on the type of finish desired and the type and condition of the substrate. Thus, the following application methods are recommended: TABLE 2 – GENERAL APPLICATION METHODS TEXTURE SUBSTRATES Minimum number of coats (2) MICRO ART Rede 90 Total thickness of the system (mm) MICRO ART MC 01 MICRO ART MC 02 Rustic Wall – Waterproof plasterboard, waterproof MDF and render 3 - - 3 Ceramic coating (1) 4 - Yes 5 Floor - Yes Fine Wall 1 2 - 3 Ceramic coating (1) 2 2 Yes 5 Floor 2 2 Yes (1) Ceramic coating on wall or floor (2) The number of coats is indicative, and in specific cases it may be necessary to apply a larger number of coats to achieve the desired finish In order to obtain a quality finish, the application of mortars should be given special care, by working each layer as if it were the final one. Due to the fact that it is a continuous coating, work should be coordinated so as to be carried out without interruptions. It will be necessary to determine where work should be started (at the point opposite the exit), as well as to calculate the number of workers required for each work front. 1 2 3 4 For application of MICRO ART MC 01 and MICRO ART MC 02 mortars, the following tools are needed: float, spatula, iron sandpaper, rotor-orbital sander and industrial vacuum cleaner. During application, it should be ensured that the coating is not dirty or stained, by using clean footwear, as well as, by avoiding water, sweat or any other liquid from falling, which might stain the surface. SUBSTRATE LEVELLING After preparing the substrate, the 2-component MICRO ART MC 01 mortar is applied. When preparing MICRO ART MC 01 , component B should be stirred before mixing and poured into the clean container. Gradually add component A, by mixing the components ( IMAGE 1 ), with the aid of a low speed electric mixer (300 to 400 rpm - ( IMAGE 2 ). The operation takes approximately two minutes, until a homogeneous lump-free paste is obtained. Avoid mixing excess paste, to minimize air intake. MICRO ART MC 01 should be applied by using a steel trowel or float, in layers about 1 mm thick ( IMAGE 3 ). For floors or ceramic coatings, the MICRO ART Rede 90 should always be applied, in the first MICRO ART MC 01 layer ( IMAGE 4 ). Before applying the next layer there should be at least a 4-hour waiting time, between layers ( IMAGE 5 ). The minimum number of layers to apply with MICRO ART MC 01 is variable, depending on the type of application desired, (SEE TABLE 2) . After each layer has been applied, the surface should be sanded to remove any irregularities except in the mesh layer. At this stage, 120 grain iron sandpaper should be used, 3 to 4 hours after application of layer ( IMAGE 6 ). Finally, vacuum the dust and finish by cleaning the surface with a damp cloth ( IMAGE 7 ). FINE OR RUSTIC FINISH At this stage, the type of tool will determine the coating aspect. The use of a flexible float will create softer textures, whereas a steel float will evidence the tool marks, traditionally called «burnt». The tool marks will be more visible with lighter colours. To obtain a more natural aspect, the spatula should run in all directions, with systematic curvilinear 5 6 7 8 Preparation of MICRO ART MC 01 Application of MICRO ART MC 01 first coat Mixing of MICRO ART MC 01 components Embedding of the mesh in MICRO ART MC 01 first layer Application of the MICRO ART MC 01 second layer Cleaning between layers after sanding Sanding between layers First MICRO ART MC 02 layer MICROCIMENTO SECIL MANUAL TÉCNICO MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
11. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 21 20 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL 6.4 Surface protection Application of a surface protector is mandatory after the finish is completed. For its application over the final surfaces, the latter should be dry and properly cured. Consequently, textures applied may receive a surface protection method, such as: • MICRO ART AD 50 polyurethane varnish; • MICRO ART AD 45 glossy acrylic varnish; • MICRO ART AD 46 satin acrylic varnish; • MICRO ART AD 47 concentrated wax. POLYURETHANE FINISH MICRO ART AD 50 is a product based on aqueous modified polyurethane dispersions. MICRO ART AD 50 makes it possible to obtain a film with great characteristics of transparency, hardness, water and chemical resistance, good adhesion and good UV resistance without yellowing. SEALING The base is sealed by using MICRO ART AD 92 , which is a polyurethane sealant ( IMAGE 12 ). Prior to application, the product should be stirred until complete homogenization and then applied to the substrate by using a short-hair or microfiber roller or a conventional wax applicator, pouring the product sparingly onto the surface and spreading it in circles, overlapping the areas applied while they are fresh. Leave to dry completely for at least 3 h, sand the surface so as to remove any irregularity by using a worn iron sandpaper in order to obtain a smoother texture and then apply the polyurethane surface protector. VARNISH So as to prepare MICRO ART AD 50 , the following should be done: 1. Mixing component A, using a low speed electric mixer (300-400 rpm). 2. Then, add all of component B to component A and mix continuously for 3 minutes until a homogeneous mixture is obtained ( IMAGE 13 ). MICRO ART AD 50 polyurethane sealant Application of MICRO ART AD 50 with a short microfiber roll Mixing of the MICRO ART AD 50 MICRO ART AD 50 drying 13 14 15 16 Apply 2 to 3 coats of MICRO ART AD 50 after sealing, using a 10 to 70 cm short hair roller. Delimit the application area which should be of a size that makes it possible to move on to adjacent areas, overlapping the product always fresh. MICRO ART AD 50 should be evenly spread in cross passages. Consumption uniformity should be ensured throughout the application ( IMAGE 15 ). This application procedure should take place within the mixture pot life and as quickly as possible depending on the temperature: 20 minutes (30 ̊C); 40 minutes (10 ̊C). The end of the pot life is not detectable in handling or workability, and so, compliance with the described time is crucial. The drying interval between coats is 8 to 12 h, depending on air temperature and humidity conditions ( IMAGE 16 ). After each coat is dry, surface should be sanded with a 280 grain iron sandpaper ( IMAGE 17 ). Remove dust after sanding ( IMAGE 18 ). MICRO ART AD 50 may also be applied by spraying. After application, all tools and equipment should be washed with water. After hardening, the polyurethane varnish may only be removed mechanically. During the product curing, the application area should be ventilated to eliminate excess moisture. ACRYLIC FINISH MICRO ART AD 45 and MICRO ART AD 46 are varnish type surface protectors, based on a new generation 100% acrylic self-reticulating polymer - nanotechnology. MICRO ART AD 45 provides a satin finish protection, where the natural look of surfaces is intended to be enhanced. MICRO ART AD 46 is used when finish and colour are intended to be highlighted, providing surface protection with glossy finish. Sanding after applied layers are dry Homogenization of MICRO ART AD 91 MICRO ART AD 50 final aspect Application of the first coat of MICRO ART AD 91 varnish 17 18 19 20 MICROCIMENTO SECIL MANUAL TÉCNICO MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
5. MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL | 9 8 | MICRO ART - TECHNICAL MANUAL 4 COMPONENTS The MICRO ART system is composed of several products (see table 1) that, when combined, may be adapted to different requirements, textures and finishes. The MICRO ART system may be defined in three stages: STAGE 1 SUBSTRATE PREPARATION ADHESION PRIMER MICRO ART AD 21 Surface absorption regulator TABLE 1 – GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE MICRO ART SYSTEM PRODUCTS FUNCTION PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION CONSUMPTION PACKAGING Adhesion primer MICRO ART AD 21 Surface absorption regulator and adhesion promoter primer for preparation of heterogeneous substrates. 15 m 2 /l/coat 1 l and 5 l Substrate levelling Rustic finish MICRO ART MC 01 Cement-based hydraulic mortar, modified with organic and aerial binders, for substrate levelling. It may also be used as finish mortar, when a rustic finish is desired. 1,9 to 2,3 kg/ m 2 / coat 3 kg and 12 kg (kit A+B) Fine finish MICRO ART MC 02 Cement-based hydraulic mortar, modified with organic and aerial binders to obtain fine finishes. 0,6 to 0,7 kg/ m 2 /coat 3 kg and 12 kg (kit A+B) Acrylic Surface Sealant MICRO ART AD 91 Surface sealant based on new generation self-regulating 100% acrylic polymers - nanotechnology. It promotes the filling of surface pores, ensuring adhesion and finish lacquering, on walls or floors indoors or outdoors. 12 m 2 /l/coat 1 l and 5 l Polyurethane Surface Sealant MICRO ART AD 92 Surface sealant and waterproofing liquid, based on a single component modified polyurethane aqueous dispersion. Excellent penetration capacity, filling the pores existing in the coating, good chemical resistance and also enhancing the coating colour. 12 m 2 /l/coat 1 l and 5 l Surface protector Polyurethane varnish MICRO ART AD 50 Transparent polyurethane varnish with satin finish, based on aqueous modified polyurethane dispersions. It may be applied to walls or floors, indoors or outdoors, specially designed for high use areas. 12 m 2 /l/coat Comp. A 1 l and 5 l Comp. B 0,095 l and 0,475 ll Surface protector Acrylic varnish MICRO ART AD 45 or MICRO ART AD 46 Acrylic varnish with satin ( MICRO ART AD 45 ) or glossy ( MICRO ART AD 46 ) finish for indoor or outdoor, durable. 12 m 2 /l/coat 1 l and 5 l Surface protector Acrylic wax MICRO ART AD 47 Concentrated acrylic wax for surface protection where a similar waxing finish is desired, indoors. It may be used in other finishes maintenance operations. 20 m 2 /kg/ coat 1 kg and 5 kg Metallic decorative finish MICRO ART MC PATINE Metallic decorative finish based on an acrylic emulsion and modified mica-based pearlescent pigments. Semi-transparent product and thus its final finish will depend on the colour of the base where it is applied. 6 to 8 m 2 /L/ coat 1 l and 5 l Reinforcement mesh MICRO ART REDE 90 Fiberglass mesh with anti-alkaline treatment. 1,1 m/m 2 50 m (1 roll) MICRO ART MC 01 Levelling and base mortar MICRO ART MC 01 Levelling and base mortar MICRO ART MC 01 Levelling and base mortar MICRO ART REDE 90 Anti-alkaline fiberglass mesh STAGE 2 MORTARS RUSTIC FINISH MICRO ART AD 47 Acrylic wax ACRYLIC WAX 2 x MICRO ART MC 01 + REDE 90 Levelling base for fine finish 2 x MICRO ART MC 02 Fine finish mortar 2 x MICRO ART MC PATINE * Metallic finish mortar FINE FINISH PATINA FINISH MICRO ART AD 91 Acrylic sealant MICRO ART AD 92 Polyurethane Sealant MICRO ART AD 45 Satin acrylic varnish MICRO ART AD 50 Satin polyurethane varnish MICRO ART AD 46 Glossy acrylic varnish STAGE 3 SURFACE PROTECTION ACRYLIC VARNISH POLYURETHANE VARNISH * MICRO ART PATINE should be applied over MICRO ART AD 91 sealant. OR MICRO ART TECHNICAL MANUAL
- 300 Totale weergaven
- 261 Websiteweergaven
- 39 Ingesloten weergaven
- Social Shares
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 LinkedIn
- 0 Google+
Beknopte Technische Fiche NL4618 Weergaven.
Veiligheidsinformatie Decoproyec3624 Weergaven.
FTec Secil ecoCORK Lime_EN.pdf3468 Weergaven.
EN 03 AF Brochura EcoCORK opt.pdf3338 Weergaven.
IB Decoprocal volgens de borstelmethode (kaleien)3279 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin Material Safety Data Sheet3252 Weergaven.
SecilTEK SP 01.pdf3219 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin HYBRID Painter's Tape2982 Weergaven.
Manual Microcimento Secil.pdf2908 Weergaven.
SecilVit CORK MD Presentation.pdf2813 Weergaven.
EN FTec SecilVit CORK.pdf2781 Weergaven.
EN FTec SecilVit CORK MD Application manual.pdf2762 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin - SGS-compliant data sheet2730 Weergaven.
EN FTec SecilVit Painel EPS.pdf2714 Weergaven.
Blue Painter's Masking Tape2711 Weergaven.
HYBRID painter's tape2706 Weergaven.
FTec Betonilha Cork TC.E.074.1 EN cr2698 Weergaven.
Decoproyec spuitkurk kleurenkaart2628 Weergaven.